* Come in Summer (Nov-May) and enjoy Bondi and Manly beaches (cool as Ausie´s chardonay);
* Buy a pre-paid SIM card to use your mobile locally with the friends you meet;
* Have See food & Prawns (shrimp) at the Fish market;
* Dine & Wine with friends by the Harbor Bridge (discounts from mon-thu);
* Sauveur Victoria´s Cabernet + Merlot wine with seafood pasta;
* Stay close to train stations (they get you everywhere);
* Lunch downtown @ mall food courts and shop for souvineers on the streets there (very inexpensive);
* View of the Sydney Bay for free on Buena Vista Café Bar (at Supreme Court building downtown);
* Try last minute student rush tickets to the Opera House for over 70% discounts;
* VISIT THE AQUARIUM or THE ZOO.
* Come in Winter (June to August), too cool for us Brasilians to hang out at the beach in Sydney (= to Porto Alegre-Brasil).
After all the wonderful Welcome received in WYD 2008 (displayed even in the sky) it is time to leave Sydney! I´m already in Cairns, but can´t forget to thank all the special people that made these past days so joyful.To avoid placing a long list, see some pictures of whom are some of these special people & moments.
Thank you all with all my heart !!
(you know why and for what :-> )
Welcome in Sydney´s sky
for WYD 2008 pilgrims